Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless follow Focus
- Up to 300Ft Range
- 5 to 18V, 0.65 to 1Nm Torque Motor
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
- The Nano Motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the Nano Hand Wheel Controller. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to rig.
- The Nano Motor allows for automatic calibration of the lens as well as a manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity via the ability to set A-B limits on the Nano Hand Wheel Controller. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, which is the standard gear size for most cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-Nano Motor at 5.5V is 0.65Nm and at 14.8V is 1Nm.
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless follow Focus kit
- Wireless Lens Focus Control Motor
- Wireless Handwheel Focus Controller
The longer & the more equipments you rent, the price will be lower.